Monday, September 26, 2011

i just got a phone call from korea!

ben from the chungdahm hq in seoul just gave me a call to see if i had any questions about my contract or incheon. i'm still reviewing the contract (with the assistance of my mom and a couple lawyerly friends), so he assured me that i could email him with any questions i come up with.

i know i can't negotiate the contract, but it definitely doesn't hurt to be fully aware of every little rule and stipulation, you know?

he was able to tell me that the branch i'll be working for is one that only has classes monday-friday. he mentioned that could always change, but it's unlikely. so, that's awesome! chungdahm branches are often open on the weekends as well, which i was fine with, but i'm not going to complain about having weekends off!

i'm getting more and more excited. also terrified. but as this is all becoming more real, i'm definitely feeling more excitement than panic.

No comments:

Post a Comment